Monday 15 April 2013

Thought of the week (III): About supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Or the equivalent "Supercalifragilisticoexpialidoso" (Spanish)

And the Thought of the week iiiis: why is so cool "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" written in Telugu?

I know, I know, you can't withstand anymore, you NEED to know it, you NEED to know how is written the Telugu's way.

Resist a bit more!
Here you are Chu's readers, just for you, in premiere:

సూపర్ చేతివ్రాత పెళుసైన చల్లగా ఉన్న లేత డోజోను ఉంది

(aka "Super calligraphy fragile is it cold is pale dojo" There's no other way the translator could get it!)

And that's what I was talking about last Friday night with a friend! Isn't life great?(then I was so tired that I went soon to bed, but that's other story lalala)

And besides, I had the chance of knowing the Telugu language for the first time, and inform myself about it. Quite interesting, in fact. From several India's regions, it's the 13-15th most spoken language in the world, and I had never heard about it. And therefore, I share it with you... in the way I found it.

P.D. Julia's version: నేను ఫ్రా గిల్ కు సూపర్ సి ఆధ్యాత్మికం ఆహారం మీరు సి లేదా ఏమి కాబట  (aka "super c al i fra gil is ti c o espi ali do so", or lazy version name it as you want) (Special prize to the one who spots the 7 differences among them!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment